This was our 36th Anniversary! I booked an online special and got the room for 1/2 price! Clean, quiet room with a very comfortable bed. The only problem we had was there was no cream or sugar in our room for our morning coffee, I'm sure it would have been brought to us but we would have been ready for breakfast by the time it got there. No big deal, just a little reminder! Staff was friendly, recommended a Greek restaurant within walking distance which was excellent.
Wifi was terrible in our room, 305, had to use 3G.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to everything. Hotel in Quebec City. Easily accessible hotel only 5 km from Old Quebec, Montmorency Falls, the Island of Orleans, and close to many restaurants. A few steps from the bicycle path and 15 minutes from St. Anne de Beaupre, the Auberge du Littoral hotel is at the heart of Quebec City’s attractions. Centered on you. Lodging, massage therapy, cafe, meeting. The rooms, suites and touristic condo for rent, the Massage Therapy Centre, the Internet Cafe, and free on-site parking are all elements that will make your stay in Quebec City a unique experience. "Combining proximity and a sense of well-being with the friendliness of a family business, you will be pleasantly surprised by the warm ambiance awaiting you at the Auberge du Littoral. The Auberge du Littoral team will guide you with enthusiasm throughout your stay in Quebec City." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Auberge du Littoral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Littoral Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Du Littoral Quebec/Quebec City