“Good Hotel for the price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Auberge du Littoral

You added Auberge du Littoral to your Saves list
Auberge du Littoral
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3710, boul. Ste-Anne, Quebec City, Quebec G1E 3M3, Canada   |
Special Offer
50 % off
Ranked #37 of 104 Hotels in Quebec City
Kildare
“Good Hotel for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Hotel was good value for what we paid. We got the carnival package, great to get the effigy & have breakfast included. Breakfast was really good.
Hotel was in a great location, both relative to the city & to Mont St Anne. We had hired a car so it was a perfect distance between the two locations. Only 10 mins to drive into the city and about 30 mins to the slopes.
We really enjoyed our stay, staff were very helpful and very tolerant of our very limited French.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Jonathan H, Owner at Auberge du Littoral, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear CBurke_9,

Thanks a lot for this beautiful review about our new Hotel & Spa in Québec CIty ! We're happy to see that you had enjoyed your stay in our place !

You're right about our location ! We're just 7 km from Old Quebec and Montmorency Fall. And we are 30 minutes from Mont-Ste-Anne and Stoneham ski resorts !

We hope to see you in our place again !

Many thanks !

Chief executive manager & Co-Owner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Kirkland, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have stayed at this hotel twice now and would return. There is a fridge and microwave in every room, the rooms are spacious and clean and the hotel is modern. The wifi works really well. The reception staff are extremely friendly and accommodating with any issues. The only problem is the lack of sound proofing, you can hear the next room's tv, the slightest sound in the rooms above and from the corridors. The old wing is much quieter.

Room Tip: The old part of the hotel is much quieter.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Jonathan H, Owner at Auberge du Littoral, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Bonjour Tocky1969 !

Thanks a lot for this nice review regarding our new Hotel & Spa in Québec City!

I'm happy to see that you had enjoyed your stays and that you expect to come back in our place! Thanks a lot!

You're right to say that there are a fridge and a microwave in each of our rooms! In our brand new rooms, there are a LED TV and a ceramic shower as well!

I'm so sorry about the noise you heard in your room during your stay. I hope that this noise did not disturb your night.

We will be happy to welcome you back shortly!

Jonathan,
Chief executive manager & Co-Owner.
Quebec City, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2015

Me and my girlfriend went for a romantic getaway and we were very disapointed by the smoking odor in the room. We event left in the middle of the night to go back to our house because I couldn't bear it anymore. They didn't have any place left for a massage of a beauty treament :(.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Jonathan H, Owner at Auberge du Littoral, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear BlackICE1979,

Thanks for your comment.

I'm so sorry that you had not enjoyed your stay in our Hotel & Spa. It is, of course, not the kind of experience that we want for our guests.

The smoking odor was not normal at all. We are a 100 % non-smoking hotel. If somebody smoked in your room before you, your room was supposed to be closed, and a ozone machine was supposed to be put inside to remove the smoking odor. I understand that it has not been the case, and we're so sorry about that. I will let my clean team knows about your situation. I really hope that you had ask the front desk to change room.

I have to say as well that the title of your comment is not true. We are a 100 % non-smoking hotel. It can happens that somebody doesn't respect the rules. When it happens, a charge is taken to his account and a specific clean has to be made as I wrote.

Furthermore, I'm sorry to read that you not have the chance to have a massage this week-end. Our Spa is very popular. It is better to book in advance. I'm sorry about that.

Thanks.

Littoralement,

Jonathan,
Chief executive manager & Co-Owner.
Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2014

I booked two rooms, one was in the old wing and one was in the new wing. The difference is night and day, try to get a room in the new wing. It is very modern and extremely clean. Definitely would return. Free coffee in the morning as well.

Room Tip: Get a room in the newly renovated wing.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Jonathan H, Owner at Auberge du Littoral, responded to this review, November 12, 2014
Dear Nitharshan S.,

Thanks a lot for this beautiful comment regarding our new Hotel & Spa! It is very appreciated!

To give more details about it, I just want to let you know that the old section has been built in 2007, and the new section in 2013. I'm happy to see that you had enjoyed our new rooms!

We will be very happy to welcome you back in our place soon!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014

I stayed at another, nearby motel, the previous weekend, where my main complaint was mattresses that were too firm and the 'nickel-and-diming' for Internet and other amenities that had been advertised as free.

I wanted to try again and many of the hotels and motels in the Beauport are very affordable. Although the current construction makes trips downtown take a little longer, the location is convenient and we have no regrets.

Were it not for mattresses that I found to be a little too firm (I'm sure 98% of you would prefer them!) I had no complaints about the room. 24 hour coffee and easy access to the rooms, regardless of their location on the property meant a pleasant, convenient stay.

I liked the bathrooms and the effective heating and cooling system and the front desk staff were always ready to help.

Enjoy your stay and have a good rest. :)

Room Tip: If you are not on the top floor, you are likely to hear the footsteps of those above you.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Jonathan H, Owner at Auberge du Littoral, responded to this review, October 30, 2014
Dear Carl C.,

Thanks a lot for your nice review regarding our new Hotel & Spa! We're happy to see that you had enjoyed your stay in our place!

We hope to see you in our family own business for your next trip in beautiful Québec City!

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2014

we stayed in this hotel for 2 nights( 24th and 25th Oct 2014.) Very quite hotel with friendly staff .Beautiful rooms with nice décor and very clean. Close to the restaurants , shops etc.
Our 5 month old baby was having a teething problem @10:30pm and one of their staff (Miss.Marquiee, I hope named correctly) helped us and bought the medicine for us at 11pm, I have never experienced something like that and she really went above and beyond to give the best guest stay experience and this is called service. It's not only about the hotel ,it's the staff that makes guest comes back. I will definitely come back to this hotel if I have to visit again Quebec City.
Suresh Ballal and Family -Mississauga -ON-CA

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Jonathan H, Owner at Auberge du Littoral, responded to this review, October 28, 2014
Dear Suresh B.,

Thanks a lot for those beautiful comments about our new Hotel & Spa! I'm very happy that you had enjoyed our place and our team! It is appreciated a lot!

I will thanks Marie Pierre for what she does for your family and I will let her know about your comments!

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back!

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2014

I stayed there with my family on the eve of Thanksgiving. It was a great experience. The hotel room is big and clean. They have a big LED Tv, microwave and coffee maker within the room which is quite useful. Bathroom was clean and well lit. Enough towels for four. Although our room was close to the main road but because of sound proof windows we got nice view in the morning with no noise at all. Air conditioning was good and noise free too. Initially there wifi was not working for couple of hours but receptionist keep working on it to get it fixed. She also offered as free complimentary breakfast (delicious) for it which is appreciable and professional. She also helped us making our travel plan with a map of old Quebec. There are several restaurants nearby (McDonald, Subway, Cora) which was quite handy. Overall it was a great experience.

Room Tip: -Take advantage of restaurants nearby -Free coffee at reception
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Jonathan H, Owner at Auberge du Littoral, responded to this review, October 17, 2014
Dear FrankyM0901,

Many thanks for your great reviews regarding ou new Hotel & Spa! It is very appreciated to see that you had take the time to provide your comments!

We're happy that you had enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to welcome you back for your future stay in Québec City!

Co-Owner

Been to Auberge du Littoral? Share your experiences!