I stayed in the newly renovated part of the hotel and it was great; clean - big - A/C - fridge and microwave - free Wi-Fi and parking. Only complaint, if it is one, is that there was no bathtub .. only a shower. The location is great; near exit for highway 440/40. Just a couple of minutes from Chutes Montmorency .. a couple more to be in Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré .. also close to le Vieux-Québec. Nearby there is a gaz station and a couple of restaurants. You can even easily go to the boardwalk (piste cyclable) on foot. The staff that I encounter at the reception were friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to everything. Hotel in Quebec City. Easily accessible hotel only 5 km from Old Quebec, Montmorency Falls, the Island of Orleans, and close to many restaurants. A few steps from the bicycle path and 15 minutes from St. Anne de Beaupre, the Auberge du Littoral hotel is at the heart of Quebec City’s attractions. Centered on you. Lodging, massage therapy, cafe, meeting. The rooms, suites and touristic condo for rent, the Massage Therapy Centre, the Internet Cafe, and free on-site parking are all elements that will make your stay in Quebec City a unique experience. "Combining proximity and a sense of well-being with the friendliness of a family business, you will be pleasantly surprised by the warm ambiance awaiting you at the Auberge du Littoral. The Auberge du Littoral team will guide you with enthusiasm throughout your stay in Quebec City." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, HostelWorld, Venere and Otel so you can book your Auberge du Littoral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Littoral Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Du Littoral Quebec/Quebec City