We wanted the to stay out of the city central and also experience the french Quebec. We were not disappointed. The hotel had old world charm in it's lobby and rooms. The staff was amazing and very helpful. We were only there for one night but I am really glad we paid alittle more to get there from the airport. They had spa amenities but we didn't have a chance to partake. The breakfast was continental and fresh. Thanks for making our late night in Quebec enjoyable. The only thing that was on the down side was we had to hull our luggage up a good flight of stairs. Our faults of course.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Littoral Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Du Littoral Hotel
- Auberge Du Littoral Quebec/Quebec City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to everything. Hotel in Quebec City. Easily accessible hotel only 5 km from Old Quebec, Montmorency Falls, the Island of Orleans, and close to many restaurants. A few steps from the bicycle path and 15 minutes from St. Anne de Beaupre, the Auberge du Littoral hotel is at the heart of Quebec City’s attractions. Centered on you. Lodging, massage therapy, cafe, meeting. The rooms, suites and touristic condo for rent, the Massage Therapy Centre, the Internet Cafe, and free on-site parking are all elements that will make your stay in Quebec City a unique experience. "Combining proximity and a sense of well-being with the friendliness of a family business, you will be pleasantly surprised by the warm ambiance awaiting you at the Auberge du Littoral. The Auberge du Littoral team will guide you with enthusiasm throughout your stay in Quebec City." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Auberge du Littoral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.