“The best service Ive ever recieved in a hotel before....” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel du Nord

You added Hotel du Nord to your Saves list
Hotel du Nord
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   640, St-Vallier Ouest, Quebec City, Quebec G1N 1C5, Canada   |
Ranked #68 of 104 Hotels in Quebec City
Miami
“The best service Ive ever recieved in a hotel before....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2006

I just got back from Canada. Quebec City to be exact, and my trip was excellent. I stayed at Hotel Du Nord. From the moment the taxi dropped us off at the front door of the hotel there was nothing but excellent service. When I arrived at the hotel one of the young ladies carried my very heavy luggage up the stairs to my room. That on its own was very impressive service.
The ladies at the front desk were very helpful, and by me being a tourist and not knowing how to get around Quebec City it was very important for me to ask questions. They took their time in answering all my questions and gave me excellent directions. This hotel is very clean and they just remodeled the lobby, which looks GREAT, its got a ZEN feel to it.Its also affordable.The rooms were clean and housekeeping was great. The owner even took time to chat with us, which is not a very common thing. My stay in Canada was great and my stay at this hotel was great as well.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Korean first

Been to Hotel du Nord? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel du Nord

Address: 640, St-Vallier Ouest, Quebec City, Quebec G1N 1C5, Canada
Location: Canada > Quebec > Quebec City
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Swimming Pool
Ranked #68 of 104 Hotels in Quebec City
Hotel Class:2 star — Hotel du Nord 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel du Nord reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hotel Du Nord Quebec/Quebec City

If you own or manage Hotel du Nord, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.