This hotel is not located in downtown but if you're driving it's not a problem at all. And it's totally worth it.
We stayed a night, booked a room for three and paid CAD$103 in total. Great value. Staff was extremely nice and friendly. The hotel room was spotless and looked really modern, clean and pretty linens, clean towels (they gave us extra) and shower. The room even had a desktop computer although we didn't try to use it. We stayed on the top floor (fourth floor) facing away from the highway. WIFI connection was strong.
The breakfast area was a huge and comfy dining area (kinda like a restaurant/cafe), with a pretty wide spread of food, including eggs and fruits. Free parking right outside the lobby too.
All in all, this hotel is amazing and I have no complains. Pay a cheap hostel fee and you get to stay in a good hotel. This place wins hands down in every aspect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated hotel is well located, 10 minutes from Old Quebec, from The Relais ski resort and 5 minutes from the Galerie de la Capitale shopping center, with many restaurants nearby... Our friendly staff is waiting for you... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Suites Le Dauphin Quebec
- Hotel Le Dauphin
- Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec Quebec City