“A must for shoppers!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Maison Simons

La Maison Simons
20 Cote de la Fabrique, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada (Downtown Quebec City)
418-692-3630
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 42 shopping in Quebec City
St. John's, Canada
11 attraction reviews
“A must for shoppers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2010

I LOVE Simons. I first discovered the store a couple of years ago in Montreal and it was definitely one of the things I looked forward to on my trip to Quebec City.
They have trendy clothes and accessories at excellent prices. You can get mens, kids, shoes, sunglasses, bathing suits, jeans, purses, jewellery - whatever you could imagine - and at a fraction of the price you'd pay somewhere else.
The store in Old Quebec was a bit of a let-down...it was small and didn't have a lot of selection (it was well shopped and a lot of sizes were missing)...but I still managed to get a few great finds. The spot in the Galeries de la Capitale was much better - bigger and better selection (even better than the one in Montreal).
You could get lost for hours (which I did) and come out with bags and bags and a surprisingly small VISA bill :)
LOVE IT!

Toronto
7 attraction reviews
“Excellent Department Store - Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2009

I'm not sure if the person above just had a single bad experience, but believe me - this store is awesome! Trendy, stylish, reasonable prices. The selection was amazing. I wish they had this department store across Canada. I found the salespeople to be amazing and very helpful. I went to 3 of the stores in the Quebec City area because I loved it so much! I think I spent over 2 hrs at one time in there. So please do give it a try - you won't be disappointed.

http://www.simons.ca/ (check out the website to get a feel of the styles, etc)