“Great place to dress yourself!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Maison Darlington

La Maison Darlington
7 rue de Buade, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada (Downtown Quebec City)
418-692-2268
Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 47 Shopping in Quebec City
Quebec City, Canada
“Great place to dress yourself!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Nice place! Great stuff. They got Ribkoff. Located 2 steps away from le Château Frontenac.
Here's the good place to be to buy good dress! Great quality and great services!

Visited June 2014

Riviere du Loup, Canada
“STAY AWAY...DO NOT HONOR POSTED PRICES AND RUDE!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Absolutely one of the most upsetting experiences I have ever had. I bought a $200. wedding dress, very quickly at this store. (My wedding had been moved up unexpectedly). However, I DID NOT end up wearing the dress. When I went to return OR exchange the dress, the salesperson, Marie-C stated I wore the dress for my wedding, left the tags on, and NOW was trying to return it. She spoke in French, which I do not understand. However, she did not know, my now husband, spoke French and understood every word she was saying to another salesperson. They finally agreed to let me exchange. The top I picked out was posted 25% off of $200. When I requested something else, to make up the price difference, I was told either take what I picked out or I could keep the original dress. Marie-C was absolutely rude, insulate, and down right MEAN!!! The sad thing is, last Xmas, I spent $2868.00 at this store, on sweaters for my family and friends in the states. I am warning all Americans and others to stay clear of this business. The sweaters I bought there can be bought down the street at Jourdain's and many other fair and good establishments in the same area.

Visited October 2013