We had an amazing time in Old Quebec City. The Chateau Des Tourelles was a great place and within walking distance of the old city. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The breakfasts were delicious large servings. When we go back, we will not stay at any other place.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Des Tourelles Hotel
- Chateau Des Tourelles Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Des Tourelles Quebec/Quebec City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying an exceptional location, in the center of historical St Jean Baptiste neighborhood, which is lined with restaurants and pubs, at 6 minutes walk from Old City, Grand Theatre, and 8 minutes from the Convention Centre.This charming Inn built in 1898, winner of the Architectural Merit of Québec, offers flat cable TV, free wifi, air conditionning, and a large common rooftop terrace with one of the best view of the St Laurence and mountains in downtown Québec city.The Château des Tourelles propose 10 rooms, like regulars, studio with kitchen, and a suite with a private terrace, jacuzzi and lounge.A home-made breakfast, included in your rate room, is served every day ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Chateau des Tourelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.