We stayed here two nights in December 2012. The rooms are very charming, the staff very friendly, and the breakfast is great. As a bonus, they have the cutest dog in the world. Highly recommended.
The building is very charming, it really feels like a family run business, you take off your shoes before going up the stairs, everything has beautiful hard wood floor.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Des Tourelles Hotel
- Chateau Des Tourelles Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Des Tourelles Quebec/Quebec City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our charming Hotel in Quebec city dowtown is a little Inn, built in 1898, offers many types of rooms, suites and studios. Situated in the heart of the Faubourg St. Jean-Baptiste, the “ Chateau des Tourelles” is at a walking distance from Québec’s main attractions such as the Old Québec, Avenue Cartier, the Plains of Abraham and City convention center. There is also a magnificent terrace on the rooftop where you can sit and enjoy the view of the city, the mountains and the St. Lawrence River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Chateau des Tourelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.