“Amazing cheap eats!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Columbia, South Carolina
“Amazing cheap eats!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

First, be aware that in the winter, there is no seating and so the food is take-out only. I had not realized this from the reviews, and probably wouldn't have stopped by if I'd known -- it was snowing quite a bit -- but I'm glad I did, as the food was worth it! I got a falafel pita with all of the fixings, which I then ate at the Citadel while I waited for the next tour. The pita was fabulous, and I don't think it was just because I was cold and starving! Unfortunately, I was not able to visit again because they closed the following day for a Christmas break, but I will definitely make this a priority the next time I find myself in Quebec!

• Visited December 2013

Sherwood Park, Canada
“Huge portions for reasonable prices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

I also read the reviews and knew we had to try this place...we weren't disappointed. The portions were huge and delicious! We all tried something different and none of us were disappointed. I had lamb...so good! One of the owners was there and we had a really nice conversation with him while they made our food! Definitely worth the stop!!

Burlington, Canada
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Popped in after recognizing the restaurant from Trip Advisor and we were not disappointed. Food was delicious. Everything was fresh. I had the lamb and my hubby had the chicken and we loved both of them. I recommend the mayo with garlic and a bit of hot sauce for extra flavor. Stop by you will not be disappointed.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Columbus, Indiana
“Fresh & Delicious Food, Friendly Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I went to this restaurant after reading reviews on tripadvisor and I was not disappointed. For takeout, I ordered a falafel and chicken pita sandwich. It was one of the best pita sandwiches I had. The ingredients were fresh and the falafel sandwich was quite unique. The person at the counter was friendly and overall the service was good. The restaurant is small with limited seating capacity, but its clean and well maintained. If you like Lebanese food, this is the place to go in Quebec City.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Quebec City, Canada
“Awesome restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Great greetings by both of the two people working there. They gave us advices because it was our first time there.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere