“Cute little spot” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Wells, Maine
“Cute little spot”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Right off the main street heading into the old city, a good spot for breakfast or lunch although don't go there if you are in a hurry.

Visited December 2012

Puerto Rico
“Very good food for the price and opens late”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

On Christmas Eve I was looking for an open place to eat as almost every restautant was going to clise at 9pm. The people there offered great attention and the food was pretty good. The atmosphere was very good and I would definitely go again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sonora, CA
“Very neat small restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is off the beaten track by a block or two and worth the time to find it. We had very good service and the food was worth the price. Very well decorated with vibrant paint colors. Treat yourself.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
“Great food, less touristy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We were happy to discover this little restaurant because it was one in which the Quebecers ate - not just appealing to tourists. The food was excellent for the most part. I enjoyed a sandwich, which was very well prepared. The cafe au lait was delicious and warming. The croissants were amazing and better than any we had elsewhere. The only thing I did not enjoy were the crepes. It was evident that the crepes I had had been prepared and refrigerated; they were not freshly made that morning. Thus, they were slightly leathery and not very warm! So that was a disappointment, but overall we really enjoyed this restaurant.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Food Was Simply Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

We ate here on our first night in the Old City. Our waiter was very accommodating, and the food was excellent. We ordered three different appetizers. The escargot was amazing and I would love to just go back there and get a dinner of that. My aunt and I split the Raclette which was very interesting. I would not order it again as it was a huge plate of ham, bacon, potatoes, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, etc that you cook over a grill. It was good, but it wasn't what I was expecting. We all three ordered different desserts. I wasn't particularly fond of mine which was the flan, but my family I was with ordered the maple ice cream which was to die for. The only negative point of our dinner was our waiter charged my Aunt and I each 22.00 for the Raclette when we split the entree. I'm not sure if it was an accident or not, but 22.00 each for a plate of ruffage was not worth it. I could've made the same thing at home for probaby 7.00 maximum and here we were spending 44

• Visited September 2012