This is a lovely place to stay. The staff are very friendly and our room was lovely, we were upgraded to an ensuite and it was very clean. The bed was really comfortable and we had asked for a quiet room which we were given.The welcome we received was fantastic, we had been traveling round the USA and Canada for 3 weeks and this was the best welcome we had received throughout our trip.I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Michel Doyon Hotel
- Auberge Michel Doyon Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Michel Doyon Quebec/Quebec City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High speed Internet access; many rooms with PC. This property opened in July of 1947, and was renovated in September of 2002. Family atmosphere. Ensuite private or semi-private bathroom. All rooms with private bathroom are Air Conditioned. Cable TV; Telephone (No charge for local calls); Regrigerator; Microwave; Complimentary continental breakfast. 10 minutes to Old Quebec via Bus #7. Best value for the money in Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Auberge Michel Doyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.