The location is good, close to all the main attractions: old port, quartier petit-champlain.
The room is clean. But the furniture is old. Breakfast is moderate. No free parking. High speed internet is good.
The hotel is run by a NGO. The building is old style. It's just a B&B level inn. The price is a bit expensive compare to what they can offer to the clients.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At l'Auberge l'Autre Jardin, you will enjoy being responsible consumers and will experience a concept in tourism unique in Quebec City!L'Autre Jardin, a thoroughly urban inn, is an offshoot of Carrefour Tiers-Monde, an organization of international cooperation that aims to further sustainable development and fair trade on our planet.L'Auberge l'Autre Jardin invites you to discover the heart of Quebec City with its original boutiques, venues and restaurants; an area bustling with artists, students and high tech entrepreneurs, just a few minutes away from the Old City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your L'Autre Jardin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Autre Jardin Hotel Quebec City
- L'Autre Jardin Quebec/Quebec City