After reading the reviews on tripadvisor we decided to stay at the Hotel Des Coutellier and it did not disappoint. It is decorated with modern decor and although the room was smallish it offered everything we needed. The staff was very friendly. The location was very convenient to all the Old Quebec sites. It is a very easy walk to the funicular that takes you up the wall into the old city. It sits right next to the city wall with a road running up into the walled city. We decided to hike up that road most of the time which we enjoyed as the weather was beautiful, but small children or elderly would probably have a hard time with the steepness. Delightful sidewalk cafes and restaurants nearby. Parking was not free but was discounted for hotel guests and much less than what I've paid in other cities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Quebec, in the heart of Old Quebec City, Hotel des Coutellier is one of the nicest and charming Old Port Inn. For a romantic weekend getaway, a hotel meeting, honeymoon or family vacations, one of our hotel package will fulfill your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel des Coutellier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Coutellier Hotel
- Des Coutellier Quebec City
- Hotel Des Coutellier Quebec/Quebec City