Perfect location in old Quebec, off the busy touristy streets. Close to everything. Make sure you walk along the St.Paul street towards the port - bunch of nice restaurants and shops!
About Hotel itself. Nice but small rooms, definitely not for families with children (saw some reviews with complains). Clean overall, beautiful bathrooms, attentive personnel. Not sure the breakfast at the door is the greatest idea, but better then nothing. Only complain - the noise from the delivery trucks in the morning (probably for the 2 restaurants in the same building). Otherwise - great stay. Would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Quebec, in the heart of Old Quebec City, Hotel des Coutellier is one of the nicest and charming Old Port Inn. For a romantic weekend getaway, a hotel meeting, honeymoon or family vacations, one of our hotel package will fulfill your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel des Coutellier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Coutellier Hotel
- Des Coutellier Quebec City
- Hotel Des Coutellier Quebec/Quebec City