Like all big hostels, HI-Quebec has an institutionalised feeling to it - the key card that is needed for its public spaces like the bar and kitchen puts another meaning to security. Having said that, it's a great hostel with efficient helpful staff and it's neat and tidy I am a HI life member but this is my first and only stay at a HI Hostel in Canada and I must that it beats many other HI hostels I have been to in other countries. The 4- bedded room I was in was spacious so none of that crowded feeling one sometimes get when sharing with strangers. Being in the old city itself is also an added plus. I would recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The staff at the Auberge internationale de Québec is always ready to welcome all travelers, alone or in groups. Come and enjoy an unforgettable experience in the beautiful Quebec City region. We are in a great location, nestled inside the walls in the center of the old city. You will be steps away from popular cultural, historical and tourist sites. Our hostel offers lots of services to make your trip simple and enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Hi-Quebec, Auberge Internationale de Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi-Quebec, Auberge Internationale De Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hi-Quebec, Auberge Internationale De Quebec Quebec City