My partner found this property through a website in Canada. We loved staying here. Loved the house kitties, the owner is a wonderful lady and the location is fantastic.
Our room was small but perfect for what we wanted - a place to just rest and have a shower. The location is too perfect. Walking distance to everything. Alos, the park behind was perfect as we would walk through it and onto the plains of Abraham avoiding the old town tourist crowds when we wanted to. The hotel is surrounded by cafes, grocery stores, the Chateau, the river is right there too. I can't say enough about the location.
Alos, the morning coffee, juice and pasteries are a got start to a perfect day.
I have encluded some pictures. But if you have anyother questions jusrt email me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few steps away from the Citadel, Chateau Frontenac, the Governor's Garden, the Dufferin Terrace, historical sites and the Convention Center, Maison du Fort offers the charm and elegance of its almost two centuries old home including modern comfort.This Georgian style house was built in 1851 by Charles Baillarge, architect. An ideal location for travelers interested in unforgettable attractions for the Old Quebec City. History lovers will appreciate our many museums and 19th century streets. Excellent restaurants in the area are available for all gourmet eaters; shoppers will enjoy nearby boutiques and galleries.European atmosphere and fine service await you at Maison du Fort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Maison du Fort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Du Fort Hotel Quebec City
- Maison Du Fort Quebec City
- Maison Du Fort Quebec/Quebec City