This was my third time stay in Quebec City. I wish I had stayed at Maison du Fort the two previous visits!!! I would never consider another hotel. It was wonderful! I brought my sister for her first visit to the city and she loved it! Marielle was an absolute joy as was her feline companion "piano". Piano greeted us on every arrival back to our room, which made us feel it was truly a home away from home. Simply charming, walked to all !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few steps away from the Citadel, Château Frontenac, the Governor's Garden, the Dufferin Terrace, historical sites and the Convention Center, Maison du Fort offers the charm and elegance of its almost two centuries old home including modern comfort.This Georgian style house was built in 1851 by Charles Baillargé, architect. An ideal location for travelers interested in unforgettable attractions for the Old Quebec City. History lovers will appreciate our many museums and 19th century streets. Excellent restaurants in the area are available for all gourmet eaters; shoppers will enjoy nearby boutiques and galleries.European atmosphere and fine service await you at Maison du Fort... ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Maison Du Fort Hotel Quebec City
- Maison Du Fort Quebec City
- Maison Du Fort Quebec/Quebec City