My wife and I had a wonderful time when we visited this past June for our first time to Quebec. We arrived in the late afternoon and everything was ready for us so we could drop our bags in the room & freshen up before going out to explore. In short, an extremely romantic, well cared for, helpful, and beautifully restored hotel experience. I know it calls itself a hotel, but it feels very much like a well-run, friendly bed and breakfast.
- the room we had was decorated uniquely and comfortably.
- very good European breakfast choices included in the cost
- very friendly & helpful staff at all hours
- location! Everything is w/in walking distance.
- very accommodating. We checked out very early, and they not only made sure our taxi was there, but had coffee hot and ready.
- smooth check in and check out
- the room keys
- ambience. A very quiet and relaxing vibe
- the history of the hotel & it's restoration. Ask questions to find out more. Each room is unique. This is not a cookie-cutter room type of place.
- if you have trouble with stairs, request a room on first two floors. If you like a workout, the top floor will give it to you. (Our room was great, tho)
- spa tub didn't work first night. I mentioned it to the desk and it was fine after that.
- Club nearby kind of loud on Saturday night. However, it didn't keep us awake.
- we would stay here again without having any second thoughts. I'm sure there are other places where we could stay but things here are just fine by us so why look elsewhere?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Old Quebec city's dream-like escape for two in a place that provides intimacy, peacefulness and a perfect backdrop for special romantic vacations. A haven of peace to be found in the heart of Old Quebec. This unique Old Quebec grand Victorian era home offers contemporary luxuries & amenities. This is the most romantic Hotel in Quebec City that has been a model of hospitality, comfort and welcome for lovers of the world for many years. Expect: luxury, value, impeccable service & intimacy in a romantic surrounding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Le Clos St-Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Le Clos St-Louis Quebec/Quebec City
- Le Clos St Louis Hotel