Very nice, modern design and location near the water and close to some great restaurants and bars. If you like to walk, this place is great because everything is up hill or several blocks away. We really enjoyed our stay here for it's nice proximity to major attractions by foot.
We traveled well before April of 2012, but they don't offer early dates.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, EasyToBook, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.