Have you ever imagined that you could design a hotel room to be everything you ever imagined? well someone here did just that! I warn you know this is going to be a very in depth review. we were here because of a business meeting for three days... we were given room 324 " the Captions "room...I am not sure really where to begin..with the room or with the service of the hotel staff...our room and I so advise anyone looking for that "unique" experience to look no further than room 324..We had two bathrooms plus a separate shower room...one bathroom was designed with the absolute luxury of a Stirling silver claw soak-er tub and plush bathrooms and slippers and towels with all the finest creams and soaps at your disposal in mind...just run your bath and slip into a world of luxury at your finger tips...the second bathroom is more of a pick up a newspaper and do your "business" so to speak...the Shower room was designed to make you feel like you had a rainforest at your finger tips...amazing!.. We had 30 foot cathedral ceilings and cozy nooks for cuddling up and watching Tv or reading a book. There wasn't a detail missed in the designing of this incredible room.. the light fixtures were beautiful and were so antique in their design...Our bed was tucked into a beautiful alcove with a Tv and telephone and Bose stereo for our enjoyment...in the evening while you were enjoying the 1st class dining experience the room service people where making your room to be as inviting as you could possibly imagine...they would come in and turn on your amazing stereo with a c/d of Dianne Krall or another easy listening composer .. There was nothing over looked in this room .. we cant wait to come back here and experience what Quebec has to offer..We went to so many art galleries and leanred so much about the history and passion of the Quebec people..
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo, Venere and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.