Last Wednesday night it seemed to be a quiet night when I checked in so I asked for a nice room. Although having paid for a regular room, I was upgraded to room 303, a luxurious King bedroom facing the St Laurent river. What a treat for the eyes! Everything in this room looks and feels precious and luxurious, with a touch of vintage.
Built on a historical site in the heart of Quebec City, the hotel boasts archeological objects. Each room has its own special theme and has an archeological objet as decoration at the room entrance and also encrusted in the office desk in the room.
The decor is contemporary and zen, the bathroom shines with cleanliness. The coffee bar had a Nespresso machine and Mighty leaf tea box. The air-con is amazingly quiet!
Next door to this hotel is the Museum of Civilization, shopping and restaurants.
And... it will be a sin to miss dinner and breakfast at Panache, the hotel restaurant.
All in all it was an excellent quality-cost stay!
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.