Great hotel for the price... We were able to get a deal through Expedia, and the total for 3 nights was really inexpensive...
We do recommend this hotel, if you are driving into Quebec, for its proximity and no traffic into the city. In a nutshell:
Amenities (pool, in-room jacuzzi, LCD TV, Internet)
Hotel could use some renovation: paint was falling off ceiling and some walls, jacuzzi bathtub was not on its best shape, on-off switch sometimes did not work
Concierge did not speak English - we arrived late at night, and hotel front lobby had difficulties understanding we needed a non-smoking room (which we got afterwards)
Overall, a great hotel for its price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec offers 145 rooms where everything is close by. Located in front of St.Lawrence River, the Hotel Ambassadeur is only five minutes from Old Quebec. The Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec offers a surprising view on Quebec City and the Beauport Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassadeur Quebec Hotel
- Ambassadeur Quebec Beauport
- Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec Quebec City