My husband and I stayed for 5 days Tuesday thru Saturday. Had the standard size room on the back of the hotel on the second floor, but we were more than satisfied.Even a regular bed did not seem to be a problem. Could be we were so tired we were out when we hit the pillow. Very very clean, all needs met. Free Wi-Fi, entire place was immaculate. I had concerns that being an old hotel that we might have some "old home" odors, but absolutely none. Several meal recommendations that always were right on. If they call ahead for reservations the service was more than great. They knew all the ins and outs. Where to go for great food, but go for lunch for a more economical trip.etc. The owner Dan was more than helpful as was Lucinda(sp) at the Front Desk, actually I found no one who would not go out of their way to provide outstanding service. Breakfast included. Croissants fresh. Fruit, breads, boiled eggs, yogurt, coffee/tea, cereal. I never was at a loss for finding a great breakfast choice. Breakfast started at 8 so some days we needed to be out before then, but where we were to be had that covered. Beds firm, very good pillows. Nicely decorated. Stairs were the only drawback, but moderate flights with rest stops, breakfast on the lower level. If I were to be a real softee I would ask for a first floor room. Everything was close, most things within 5-10 minute walk. Front desk closes at 10 but someone always available for needs. If you are a late night snacker as I am you will plan ahead to have that little something gathered on your evening strolls. Several grocery stores in the area with chips, cheese, fruit to pick up. Once again if I were to return to Quebec City I would be making that reservation. We were so relaxed there. Great home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the most referred small hotel in Old Quebec City. Our perfect location within the walls of old Quebec City promises you the convenience of walking within minutes to all the major attractions of the City. Come and enjoy our modern room's amenities in a European style. Our knowledgeable and bilingual staff will help you discover the major attractions as well as the nuances of old Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City