We can highly recommend this beautiful boutique hotel. It is ideally located just inside the wall of the old town ,opposite beautiful gardens on a quiet street. Everything is in easy walking distance and the rooms are luxuriously and tastefully decorated in art deco style. Bathrooms are newly renovated. We stayed in 3 different rooms over a week as we added time to our stay. All 3 were wonderful.
The staff were all extremely kind and helpful, going out of their way to assist with restaurant bookings or tips to get the most out of our visit.
There is a terrace and bar area which are lovely.
We can highly recommend this hotel.
Retired Australian couple
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the most referred small hotel in Old Quebec City. Our perfect location within the walls of old Quebec City promises you the convenience of walking within minutes to all the major attractions of the City. Come and enjoy our modern room's amenities in a European style. Our knowledgeable and bilingual staff will help you discover the major attractions as well as the nuances of old Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City