We were back for a 2nd visit to Quebec City after completing a cruise from Boston. I decided to look for an accommodation that was within walking distance of the sites we wanted to visit and after reviewing Trip Advisor selected Le Manoir. As other reviewers have stated, location was superb. Our room overlooked rue d'Auteuil and listening to the clip clop of the horses pulling carriages on the cobblestones added to the ambiance. We were in Room 7 and other than a minor issue with cleanliness, would heartily recommend this 2nd floor room. The service was excellent with Linda providing great ideas and suggestions including making reservations for us at a local restaurant. Breakfast was reasonable but possibly not as extensive as others would expect. Strong recommendation from myself for Le Manoir if looking for a place with character, history and a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the most referred small hotel in Old Quebec City. Our perfect location within the walls of old Quebec City promises you the convenience of walking within minutes to all the major attractions of the City. Come and enjoy our modern room's amenities in a European style. Our knowledgeable and bilingual staff will help you discover the major attractions as well as the nuances of old Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City