We were very happy with our stay at this friendly hotel. The staff was very helpful and it was a treat to meet the welcoming owners as well. The location in the old city could not be better.
Many rooms have been renovated. We were pleased to learn that the breakfast area will soon be moved upstairs near the bar. We enjoyed the croissants and pain au chocolat as well as the fresh fruit for breakfast.
For those extra sensitive to noise, we would recommend a back room since the front rooms face a street with some traffic. However, we loved the generous size of the suites facing the front. The owners have retained the special charm and decor of the original house.....
It is the caring staff and owners who made such a positive impression on us. We hope to return to this "hotel with heart" in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City