We were very happy with our stay at this friendly hotel. The staff was very helpful and it was a treat to meet the welcoming owners as well. The location in the old city could not be better.
Many rooms have been renovated. We were pleased to learn that the breakfast area will soon be moved upstairs near the bar. We enjoyed the croissants and pain au chocolat as well as the fresh fruit for breakfast.
For those extra sensitive to noise, we would recommend a back room since the front rooms face a street with some traffic. However, we loved the generous size of the suites facing the front. The owners have retained the special charm and decor of the original house.....
It is the caring staff and owners who made such a positive impression on us. We hope to return to this "hotel with heart" in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the most referred small hotel in Old Quebec City. Our perfect location within the walls of old Quebec City promises you the convenience of walking within minutes to all the major attractions of the City. Come and enjoy our modern room's amenities in a European style. Our knowledgeable and bilingual staff will help you discover the major attractions as well as the nuances of old Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City