We loved our four night stay at Le Manoir d Auteuil. The rooms were spacious and quiet, which is a great plus in old Quebec. It felt that the rooms had recently been redone, and everything was top notch, including the luxurious bed that I for one had a hard time leaving in the morning! The location is perfect - right by the old walls of the city.
We opted for the breakfast which included hard boiled eggs, yogurt, croissants, breads, cereal, tea, coffee and oj. It was a great way to begin the day.
This is the only place I would stay in old Quebec City. Excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City