We loved our four night stay at Le Manoir d Auteuil. The rooms were spacious and quiet, which is a great plus in old Quebec. It felt that the rooms had recently been redone, and everything was top notch, including the luxurious bed that I for one had a hard time leaving in the morning! The location is perfect - right by the old walls of the city.
We opted for the breakfast which included hard boiled eggs, yogurt, croissants, breads, cereal, tea, coffee and oj. It was a great way to begin the day.
This is the only place I would stay in old Quebec City. Excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the most referred small hotel in Old Quebec City. Our perfect location within the walls of old Quebec City promises you the convenience of walking within minutes to all the major attractions of the City. Come and enjoy our modern room's amenities in a European style. Our knowledgeable and bilingual staff will help you discover the major attractions as well as the nuances of old Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City