The entire hotel staff and owner contributed to a delightful 4 night stay in Old Quebec. They recommended great places to eat, entertainment venues, and historic sites, which we thoroughly enjoyed. The view of the Esplanade from the large and well appointed room 12 was lovely. The hotel is ideally located for walking within the beautiful old city. Our room rate included a tasty breakfast, efficiently served by friendly staff. On our next visit to Old Quebec we will certainly return to the hotel and room 12.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the most referred small hotel in Old Quebec City. Our perfect location within the walls of old Quebec City promises you the convenience of walking within minutes to all the major attractions of the City. Come and enjoy our modern room's amenities in a European style. Our knowledgeable and bilingual staff will help you discover the major attractions as well as the nuances of old Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City