We stayed in Le Manoir d'Auteuil 3 nights for the Canada day 2013 long weekend. The hotel is situated in a great location to see Quebec City on foot. This boutique hotel is very clean, has friendly helpful staff, and offers a great breakfast. Breakfast includes freshly baked croissants - you wake up to a lovely aroma of baking from the kitchen, fresh fruit, assortments of toast breads, yogurt, cereal, eggs, coffee, tea and juice. The breakfast is served downstairs in a clean, quaint, dining area - however they are relocating this to the newly renovated main floor lounge/bar area. The bar area is a nice place to relax after a full day of walking/touring Quebec City. The hotel offers 2 for 1 beers; which is a great way to end a full day of touring the city. The staff is extremely helpful in recommending sites to see, restaurants and entertainment. A great location, wonderful staff, clean lovely rooms - oh, and did I mention - extremely reasonably priced. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the most referred small hotel in Old Quebec City. Our perfect location within the walls of old Quebec City promises you the convenience of walking within minutes to all the major attractions of the City. Come and enjoy our modern room's amenities in a European style. Our knowledgeable and bilingual staff will help you discover the major attractions as well as the nuances of old Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City