This small hotel was just perfect. It's location makes all of Old Quebec City accessible by foot. The park directly across the street has batllements you can explore, and is the starting point for all the horse & carriage tours. The hotel staff was just super friendly and helpful.
It was so great to be able to stay within the Old City at very reasonable cost. We booked one of the fourth floor European rooms to save a little bit; when booking, you are warned about the lack of elevator and told the room is very small. They were right about no elevator,but the room itself (#42) was, in my opinion, about the same size as a regular hotel room in many other cities. Having breakfast included was great to start the day, and the freshly baked chocolate croissants sent wonderful smells wafting all the way up to our fourth floor room!
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel
- Le Manoir d Auteuil
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the most referred small hotel in Old Quebec City. Our perfect location within the walls of old Quebec City promises you the convenience of walking within minutes to all the major attractions of the City. Come and enjoy our modern room's amenities in a European style. Our knowledgeable and bilingual staff will help you discover the major attractions as well as the nuances of old Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.