The reviews promise a good stay, but the personalized service by Linda and her staff made our stay amazing! I was concerned the hotel having no elevator, but Linda personally carried our bags to our lovely room #33. The location is ideal, the newly completed business center perfect, and the freshly baked croissants yummy. We forgot our coats in the room at check out, and they were sent the next day to our hotel in Montreal. The personalized service was beyond what we experienced in our 4 hotel changes of our vacation. I would come back and stay here again! It was the best night's sleep I had in our 7 days of travel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the most referred small hotel in Old Quebec City. Our perfect location within the walls of old Quebec City promises you the convenience of walking within minutes to all the major attractions of the City. Come and enjoy our modern room's amenities in a European style. Our knowledgeable and bilingual staff will help you discover the major attractions as well as the nuances of old Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City