If you visit Quebec City, this is the place to stay! I was impressed from the moment I arrived. Having disembarked a cruise ship, I arrived Saturday morning at 9:00am to a full house that morning. They happily held our luggage until we could check in. And since we had to leave at 5:00 am the next morning and had 7 suitcases (we don't pack light), they went so far as to move us down to the first floor to make it easier for us. Friendly and down-to-earth staff. Rooms are all vintage 1880 victorian with lots of room. Clean, comfortable and quiet, and just around the corner from great shops and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the most referred small hotel in Old Quebec City. Our perfect location within the walls of old Quebec City promises you the convenience of walking within minutes to all the major attractions of the City. Come and enjoy our modern room's amenities in a European style. Our knowledgeable and bilingual staff will help you discover the major attractions as well as the nuances of old Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City