A great hotel in a great location. Staff were so hospitable, friendly and extremely helpful.
Our room was on the top floor, a bit of a climb but didn't cause us any problems. Room was charming and very clean.
Breakfast was perfect.
Hotel is in a very good location and easy to walk to some good restaurants and sites in the city.
Linda was great in helping us to plan our journey for the next stage of our holiday. We took her advice and had a lovely drive from Quebec City to Boston.
Would highly recommend the hotel to anyone visiting Quebec City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the most referred small hotel in Old Quebec City. Our perfect location within the walls of old Quebec City promises you the convenience of walking within minutes to all the major attractions of the City. Come and enjoy our modern room's amenities in a European style. Our knowledgeable and bilingual staff will help you discover the major attractions as well as the nuances of old Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City