Our second visit back and just as wonderful! Daniel and the staff here are attentive and very helpful. We got some great recommendations for dinners and sites. Recommendations included The Hobbit, Graffiti and Anciens Canadiens. All within walking distance. We had a little trouble getting the heat to work and Daniel was great helping out. Live their new bar area and the new rooms are stunning (Daniel gave us a tour). Will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the most referred small hotel in Old Quebec City. Our perfect location within the walls of old Quebec City promises you the convenience of walking within minutes to all the major attractions of the City. Come and enjoy our modern room's amenities in a European style. Our knowledgeable and bilingual staff will help you discover the major attractions as well as the nuances of old Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City