My boyfriend and I stayed at the Manoir d'Auteuil last weekend. It was very clean. The staff was extremely friendly, layed back and helpful. And, the location was perfect! A complimentary breakfast was offered each morning that included delicious food and coffee. The men and women at the front desk helped us to get around and recommended great restaurants that we enjoyed so much. Off street parking is available at a low cost and the hotel itself is very affordable. If/when we ever go back to Quebec, we'll most likely be staying at the Manoir d'Aquteuil!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the most referred small hotel in Old Quebec City. Our perfect location within the walls of old Quebec City promises you the convenience of walking within minutes to all the major attractions of the City. Come and enjoy our modern room's amenities in a European style. Our knowledgeable and bilingual staff will help you discover the major attractions as well as the nuances of old Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City