We spent two days at the hotel in advance of a cruise. The desk normally closes at 10:00, but they graciously arranged to stay until we arrived on a late flight. The staff was amongst the friendliest we have encountered in our travels. They pointed out attractions that were not normal tourist traps. We wanted to have a middle priced dinner and entertainment on our one full evening. They greatly helped in finding suitable venues. It was the Quebec jazz festival, and they helped us sort out the entertainment options. Great breakfast chats with the owner made us feel at home. Good assortment of continental breakfast items, and a comfortable room (and a good value)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City