We spent two days at the hotel in advance of a cruise. The desk normally closes at 10:00, but they graciously arranged to stay until we arrived on a late flight. The staff was amongst the friendliest we have encountered in our travels. They pointed out attractions that were not normal tourist traps. We wanted to have a middle priced dinner and entertainment on our one full evening. They greatly helped in finding suitable venues. It was the Quebec jazz festival, and they helped us sort out the entertainment options. Great breakfast chats with the owner made us feel at home. Good assortment of continental breakfast items, and a comfortable room (and a good value)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the most referred small hotel in Old Quebec City. Our perfect location within the walls of old Quebec City promises you the convenience of walking within minutes to all the major attractions of the City. Come and enjoy our modern room's amenities in a European style. Our knowledgeable and bilingual staff will help you discover the major attractions as well as the nuances of old Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City