We stayed at this lovely, charming, friendly place for a get away weekend in Quebec City. Absolutely the best place we could have chosen and where we have stayed in a long time. We travel a lot and look for small locally-owned boutique hotels since they are often much more to our liking than large chains. This is one of the best. The room was quiet and lovely with terrific linens, clean and very comfortable even in cold weather. The breakfast was very European (which we expected) with delicious croissants, fruit, hard boiled eggs, granola, scrumptious bread for toast and good coffee. The innkeepers and all the staff are very friendly and accommodating. The facility is expanding to the next building so that there will be a few more rooms as well as a place for tea in the afternoon but the construction was not a concern while we were there since it is removed from the current rooms. Parking is across the street in a municipal parking garage that is quite convenient. The location of the hotel is perfect- across from Parliament, within the old city walls, but removed from the hubbub of the tourist part of Vieux Quebec. If you are looking for the ambiance of chains (ie Holiday Inn), or the glitz of the Frontenac (and willing to pay the price), this is not the place for you. But if you are looking for a comfortable, quiet, convenient, and charming 'home away from home" this is definitely THE place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City