Delightful small hotel in Old Quebec. Very friendly and helpful owners and staff. We stayed in Room 12 which is in the building adjacent to the original hotel and was recently renovated and added to the hotel. It was nice, spacious, clean and comfortable. The hotel is not resplendent but is a very nice, clean, friendly and enjoyable place to stay.
Old Quebec is delightful and the shopping/restaurant areas are easy walking distance. Hotel is nicely located. Continental breakfast is no frills but good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir d'Auteuil invites guests to enjoy the glamour and elegance of our French art deco boutique hotel. We offer visitors the charm of our historic building, the personal attention of our devoted multi-lingual staff and the special touches found in the smaller and intimate hotels in Quebec City. Our location inside the old city walls, across from the Parliament building and near the Quebec City Conference Center, is ideal for tourists, business visitors and travelers seeking romantic getaways in Quebec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Manoir d'Auteuil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir d`Auteuil Hotel Quebec City
- Le Manoir D'Auteuil Quebec/Quebec City