The manager was very pleasant on our arrival, we got a very nice first floor room, but right by the stairways, so we thought we it might be a little noisy. Stayed four nights, and didn't hear a thing. The room was not big, but quite adequate for our needs.
The owners went way out of their way to make sure we were happy with everything. The breakfast was bountiful and fresh.
The location was perfect. Half a block away was a pretty park overlooking the St. Lawrence. Whatever activity you wanted was within a few blocks, from the Fort and the Grand Allee to the Funicular. The only "problem" is that the hotel is a just about the highest point in all of Quebec City -- easy downhill when you left, but long uphill coming back. It did help to work off all the extra calories from the marvelous restaurants, though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Chateau de Pierre, an intimate hotel located in the heart of Old Quebec, is distinguished by its English-Colonial charm. Each room offers quality, comfort and good taste. Some have a view of the St Lawrence, others, adjoining balconies overlooking the garden. The hotel is located in one of the most picturesque areas of Old Quebec, set back from the Citadelle and close to the Chateau Frontenac, boutiques, historic sites and the winter carnival activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Chateau de Pierre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chateau De Pierre Hotel Quebec City
- Le Chateau De Pierre Quebec/Quebec City