Me and the wife stayed for a couple of nights (which is all you need in Quebec City) and were greeted with lovely hosts, a clean room and great views. Breakfast is included, it's nothing fancy but coffee, juice, croissants, toast, fruit and cereal were available...and fresh! Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Chateau de Pierre, an intimate hotel located in the heart of Old Quebec, is distinguished by its English-Colonial charm. Each room offers quality, comfort and good taste. Some have a view of the St Lawrence, others, adjoining balconies overlooking the garden. The hotel is located in one of the most picturesque areas of Old Quebec, set back from the Citadelle and close to the Chateau Frontenac, boutiques, historic sites and the winter carnival activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Chateau de Pierre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chateau De Pierre Hotel Quebec City
- Le Chateau De Pierre Quebec/Quebec City