A warm, historic and convenient place to stay in Quebec. We were fortunate enough to stay here during the summer festival. Our top-floor room was quiet and had all we needed. Min the manager gave us a great welcome. Space in the room was a bit limited and bathroom was small but from experience this is common in European small hotels. The charm of this accommodation and its proximity to the beautiful views and streets with all the spaciois parkland complemented the coziness inside. There was also a garden courtyard. Make sure to walk around to the hillside behind the hotel for an amazing vista.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Chateau de Pierre, an intimate hotel located in the heart of Old Quebec, is distinguished by its English-Colonial charm. Each room offers quality, comfort and good taste. Some have a view of the St Lawrence, others, adjoining balconies overlooking the garden. The hotel is located in one of the most picturesque areas of Old Quebec, set back from the Citadelle and close to the Chateau Frontenac, boutiques, historic sites and the winter carnival activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Chateau de Pierre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Chateau De Pierre Hotel Quebec City
- Le Chateau De Pierre Quebec/Quebec City