Had I stayed in one of the suites (on the 3rd floor) I likely would have given a rating of 5 but our room on the second floor (202) was quite small (think bedroom size) and lacking one major necessity...a coffee maker. The size of the room really wasnt a factor for us as we didnt spend a lot of time in it.
That aside, I loved this inn with its close proximity to downtown, Plains of Abraham, and Cartier street which offers all types of dining.
I could not find a speck of dust in our room, most of the service we had was great and accomodating, and the shower wonderful. Although ladies bring your conditioner.
Wifi....i tried to get it to work in the room but no luck. Not sure what the issue was.
I would stay again and I would definitely recommend. Just try and get a 3rd floor room.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Quartier Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Du Quartier Quebec City
- Auberge Du Quartier Hotel
- Auberge Du Quartier Quebec/Quebec City
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Venere and Otel so you can book your Auberge du Quartier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.