Hi thanks for a very pleasant stay. The room (105) I thought was a little small and dark but actually perfectly pleasant for a solo traveller and in a marvellous spot overlooking the park (except with trees in full leaf, I couldn't actually see Terrasse Dufferin and the St Laurence. DIdn't bother with breakfast but good to have orange juice tea coffee etc on demand and available WiFi and internet (even though it didn't like me and kept throwing me out of email). Thanks to staff for even opening the wine for me without charging corkage! You wouldn't get that often in UK!
(3 tiny quibbles, the remote to the tv didn't have a back on it and wouldn't work all the time, as the batteries kept falling out; and the wall paper could do with a little TLC. Also the power socket seemed a bit wobbly but I think that was because my adapter was heavy!)
Other than that, very good overall experience (better than my neighbour on train who was at Frontenac and was disturbed by the construction work!)
Quebec is a beautiful city and I may well stay with you again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Chateau Bellevue: Quiet comfort assured in the heart of Old QuebecAny reason to visit Quebec City is a great opportunity to stay at Hotel Chateau Bellevue… a perfect location in the heart of Old Quebec, near Dufferin Terrace and the Citadel, with views of Parc des Gouverneurs and the mighty Saint Lawrence River. Come enjoy the historic charm of North America’s only fortified city, discover an exceptionally beautiful architectural heritage, and bask in the comfort and quality service that only a hotel like ours can provide.At Hotel Chateau Bellevue, exceptional comfort and a warm family atmosphere live in peaceful coexistence with all the excitement Old Quebec has to offer, including a front-row seat of major events. Whether you’re passing through Quebec City on business, or looking for a romantic getaway, or sharing a tour with friends, you’ll soon find Hotel Chateau Bellevue has everything it takes to make your visit a success.Hotel Chateau Bellevue also has an awesome array of tour packages for every possible interest. Fine dining, culture, outdoor activities… Whatever you’re looking for, you’ll find terrific options to enjoy and explore. Just contact our hotel staff to make your reservations for the visit of your dreams… today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Hotel Chateau Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Bellevue Quebec City
- Chateau Bellevue Hotel
- Hotel Chateau Bellevue Quebec/Quebec City