We returned to the Bellevue because of location and helpful staff. The room was VERY small and the TV was also small. The breakfast was adequate and sometimes difficult to find a table. It is critical to ask for a room on the second or third floor facing the park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Chateau Bellevue: Quiet comfort assured in the heart of Old QuebecAny reason to visit Quebec City is a great opportunity to stay at Hotel Chateau Bellevue… a perfect location in the heart of Old Quebec, near Dufferin Terrace and the Citadel, with views of Parc des Gouverneurs and the mighty Saint Lawrence River. Come enjoy the historic charm of North America’s only fortified city, discover an exceptionally beautiful architectural heritage, and bask in the comfort and quality service that only a hotel like ours can provide.At Hotel Chateau Bellevue, exceptional comfort and a warm family atmosphere live in peaceful coexistence with all the excitement Old Quebec has to offer, including a front-row seat of major events. Whether you’re passing through Quebec City on business, or looking for a romantic getaway, or sharing a tour with friends, you’ll soon find Hotel Chateau Bellevue has everything it takes to make your visit a success.Hotel Chateau Bellevue also has an awesome array of tour packages for every possible interest. Fine dining, culture, outdoor activities… Whatever you’re looking for, you’ll find terrific options to enjoy and explore. Just contact our hotel staff to make your reservations for the visit of your dreams… today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Chateau Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Bellevue Quebec City
- Chateau Bellevue Hotel
- Hotel Chateau Bellevue Quebec/Quebec City