While it isn't cheap, they offer a perfect location in an upscale area of Q city, but also a little away from the majority of the crowds(which are in the upper part of the city). We paid extra for a larger room and would recommend you doing the same. The regular rooms seem rather small. I found the breakfast to be more than adequate. Most items were good, except the eggs were qutie ruunny on all three mornings we were there. All the women who work at the front desk were helpful. They work very hard but always have smiles on their faces.
While I would recommend the hotel, and would possibly stay again(even though there are a few other good ones within a few blocks), there are some things I had issue with.
1.As others have stated, the sink in the bedroom concept seemed odd to me. It was also inconvienient because there was no shelving next to the sink where one could put their toiletries.
2. There was a guy cleaning the outside windows to our 5th story room at 8 am. Seems a little early if you ask me.
3. The lighting in the room was downright awful. To be honest it had the worst lighting of any decent hotel I have stayed at. I don't think it would take much of an investment for the hotel to improve the lighting.
4. For the price we paid I thought the furniture, and furnishings should have been of a higher quality than IKEA.
In conclusion, I would probably stay here again if the price was right, but I would also look at other places. The staff and location are what make this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Old-Port of Quebec, our boutique hotel stands proudly on the oldest street of North America in the house of the architect Jean Baillairgé, founder of our ecclesiastic heritage of Québec city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Le Priori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Priori Quebec City
- Le Priori Hotel
- Hotel Le Priori Quebec/Quebec City