we visited during our March break trip to Montreal so went on to Quebec City, Hotel is nice we booked the family gateway package which included breakfast/wifi/valet parking, which was all good, just the lady checking us in had no clue and i had to tell her that and she found the docs that were printed and kept.
had a nice room on the 12th floor with a good view but due to the fog did not get to see much, i was surprised when i saw people in the out door pool and when i went saw it was heated and was great first time i had a swim in winter in an out door pool.the kids had a good time, enjoyed breakfast the next morning which was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Offering Free WiFi!Choose the Hilton Quebec and explore the charm of Canada's oldest city. The hotels is just a 20-minute drive to Quebec International Airport and five minutes from the train and bus stations. Located steps from the cities top attractions and festivals. Close to the city's government and business attractions. Visit the Old Town to take in Quebec's culture and historical significance. Retire to a spacious guest room with free WiFi with gorgeous views of the St. Lawrence River and Old Quebec. Executive rooms provide exclusive access to the stunning Executive Lounge with complimentary continental breakfast in the morning and hors d'oeuvres and drinks in the evening. Work out in our modern fitness center, swim laps in the heated outdoor pool or enjoy a meal at the Allegro Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, HotelsClick, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec City
- Hilton Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec Quebec City