My boyfriend and I stayed here for a weekend in February of 2012. It was a perfect romantic getaway!!! We had the Parliamentary view and it was so beautiful and magnificent. The room was very clean and up to date, as was the rest of the hotel. The outdoor pool (yes, it is heated and open to swimming during the winter!) was amazing but the water was still pretty cold so we couldn't stay in for long. But, it is definitely a must to try in the colder months, and the view of the Laurentian mountains is wonderful! I would 100% come back to Quebec City and stay in this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Offering Free WiFi!Choose the Hilton Quebec and explore the charm of Canada's oldest city. The hotels is just a 20-minute drive to Quebec International Airport and five minutes from the train and bus stations. Located steps from the cities top attractions and festivals. Close to the city's government and business attractions. Visit the Old Town to take in Quebec's culture and historical significance. Retire to a spacious guest room with free WiFi with gorgeous views of the St. Lawrence River and Old Quebec. Executive rooms provide exclusive access to the stunning Executive Lounge with complimentary continental breakfast in the morning and hors d'oeuvres and drinks in the evening. Work out in our modern fitness center, swim laps in the heated outdoor pool or enjoy a meal at the Allegro Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hilton Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec City
- Hilton Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec Quebec City