Arrived at hotel at 9 pm and was miffed that Hilton Honors check-in wasn't available. Waited, checked in and had bellman take luggage to room so we could go to bar for a bite to eat before retiring. Lively area with good menu selection. Got to room about 11 and it was spacious and well decorated. Nice view also. Good nights sleep with quite location and rose early for breakfast and walk around before taking taxi to cruise ship.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Offering Free WiFi!Choose the Hilton Quebec and explore the charm of Canada's oldest city. The hotels is just a 20-minute drive to Quebec International Airport and five minutes from the train and bus stations. Located steps from the cities top attractions and festivals. Close to the city's government and business attractions. Visit the Old Town to take in Quebec's culture and historical significance. Retire to a spacious guest room with free WiFi with gorgeous views of the St. Lawrence River and Old Quebec. Executive rooms provide exclusive access to the stunning Executive Lounge with complimentary continental breakfast in the morning and hors d'oeuvres and drinks in the evening. Work out in our modern fitness center, swim laps in the heated outdoor pool or enjoy a meal at the Allegro Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Hilton Hotels and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec City
- Hilton Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec Quebec City